Grooming by Kasey
All Creatures Boarding is proud to offer dog and cat grooming services by Kasey Corcoran. Whether your pet needs a show-worthy trim or is just a little scruffy around the edges, Kasey will produce the results you are looking for with an experienced and gentle hand.
Scheduled grooming appointments are about much more than pampering your pet; proper grooming helps keep your dog or cat healthy. Appointments begin at 8:00 am, with the last scheduled appointment of the day beginning at 3:00 pm; sessions are 3 hours between drop-off and pick-up, however most dogs are groomed within 2 hours. Kasey will treat your pet to the ultimate grooming experience at All Creatures.
Complete Cat/Dog Grooming Session
- Bath – depending on the condition of your pet’s coat, we’ll tailor his bath to his individual needs.
- Nail clipping prevents infections caused by biting or chewing, cuts down on scratching and keeps your pet looking tidy.
- Anal Gland Expression – impacted anal glands not only stink, they can cause a lot of discomfort for your pet. Proper expression of these glands is important as, if left unattended, impacted glands may rupture.
- Ear Cleaning helps eliminate build up that can lead to infection.
We may charge an extra fee if your pet’s coat is matted, has been sprayed by skunk or is infested with fleas. Animals with behavioral difficulties will also incur an additional fee.
Maintenance Cat/Dog Grooming
Maintenance sessions are a great way to keep your pet looking neat between full-grooming appointments, and they run about half the price. A maintenance grooming session must be booked every 4-6 weeks and is only offered once between each regular full grooming session.
- Ear Cleaning
- Eye Hair Trimming
We’ve developed this list to help you determine the size of your dog when making a grooming appointment.
- Small – Short Hair: Chihuahua, Min-Pin
- Small – Long Hair: Yorkie, Shih Tzu, Min-Poodle, Lhasa
- Medium – Short Hair: Jack Russel, Blue Healer
- Medium – Long Hair: Australian Shepard, King Charles, Cocker Spaniel, Springer
- Large – Short Hair: Lab, German Shepard
- Large – Long Hair: Rough Collie, Golden Doodle/Retriever
- Giant – Short Hair: Great Dane, Mastiff
- Giant – Long Hair: Newfi, St. Bernard, Great Pyr
Before & Afters
We offer overnight stays & have extended-stay options, plus full pet grooming & maintenance packages.