Because Pets Are Family Too!
At All Creatures Boarding in Ottertail, MN, we understand that your pets are an integral part of your family, but that doesn’t mean they can travel with you everywhere you go. When you must leave them behind, it’s important that they stay with someone who loves animals every bit as much as you do.
Our mission is simple: we’re dedicated to providing a safe, loving environment for pets whose people are temporarily away. Our clients include business people who must leave town for a few days, families that have children involved in sporting activities, snowbirds who simply cannot take their pets with them, and people who find themselves with an unplanned event, such as a family emergency. Our facility is directly associated with All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Perham. We are able to seek Veterinary advice and care for your pet shall a problem arise while you are away. We offer 7-day-a-week pick-up and drop-off, and provide discounts for extended stays*.
All Creatures Boarding is the perfect place for your pet to relax and unwind until you return. Our facility is equipped with quiet cat rooms, plus we can accommodate exotic pets such as birds or gerbils. We are currently expanding and remodeling, adding additional kennels and deluxe suites (which will be more like bedrooms than kennels), more runs and a large outdoor area. At this time, we have a spacious kennel room featuring:
6) 3x5 kennels
(4) 4x6 kennels
(8) 4x12 kennels
3 cat condos
Outdoor Fenced in Area
Add-ons such as walks through the woods are vailable
Our facilities are located in an area that enables us to walk your dog on a path that travels through a small wooded area behind the facility, which leads down to a lake (when weather permits). Your pooch will enjoy romping around in our fenced-in outdoor exercise area and indoor playroom, and will be let out a minimum of 3 times per day during its time with us. With a nice variety of run and cage sizes available, we’re sure have something to fit your needs.
- 1 dog – $22.70/night
- Each additional dog in the same run/cage stays for half price. ($11.35/night)
(Example: 2 dogs in one run – 1st dog $22.70 + 2nd dog $11.35 = $34.05/night)
Because cats are typically solitary creatures, our cat condos are located in their very own quiet room. For the safety of all pets, you must show proof of your cat’s current rabies vaccinations.
- 1 cat – $17.60/night
- 2nd cat in same condo is half price ($8.90/night)
(Example: 2 cats in one condo – 1st cat $17.60 + 2nd cat $8.90 = $26.50/night)
We also offer boarding for birds, rabbits and pocket pets!
Preparing for Your Pet’s Stay
- Paperwork: Please give yourself plenty of time at drop-off to fill out paperwork.
- Food: To keep as much normalcy to the boarding process as possible, we ask you to bring your pet’s food for the duration of his/her stay with us.
*You will be charged a fee if you do not bring food or your pet runs out during their stay
- Bedding/Toys: Although we have blankets/bedding, we understand that your pet may feel more at ease with something familiar. You may bring something from home to keep you pet comfortable during their stay, including a toy. Please do not bring rawhides/pigs ears. We will not give these to your dog in their kennel.
- Medication: All medication must be in original pill bottles and labeled. Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines must be current (dogs).
- Holiday Stays: There is a $2/night per pet additional charge for holiday weekends. Holidays include: New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas.
- 10% discount after 14 days.
- 20% discount after 30 days
We offer overnight stays & have extended-stay options, plus full pet grooming & maintenance packages.